Thursday, November 25, 2010

Something meaningless that we always do....

When we get boring, we are always finding something to do. For some people, they dedicate their lives for online games just to waste their time. Do you get what I mean?
Nowadays online games are very popular among web users, especially teenagers. They are so crazy about it that they even stay awake till midnight just to make sure their vegetables are growing! (==) Worse still, some of them use real money etc RM50 to 'buy' some 'tools' for their characters. Do you think it's worthy to spend your hard-earned money on something that only appears on your computer screen?
Well, I'm not saying that I had never played online games before. I was crazy about it about a year ago. I played 20 facebook games at once (I'm not bluffing, it's real) and I have to spend at least 2 hours on weekdays and 4 hours on weekends to look after my fantasy animals, plants, money, and many others things and it was still not enough!! (>.<) This condition continued for 6 months. Then one day an idea suddenly pop-ed up in my fried brain. Why am I working so hard for something that appears only on my computer screen, 2-Dimensional, Not consumable, and most importantly unable sustain my life?! I literally laughed at myself. I wasted 6 months! How could I never thought of that?
After this mini atom bomb exploded in my mind, I decided to stop each and every games I play. I blocked and blocked and blocked them. Game over. Since then I have more time for myself and web surfing only takes half and hour a day. That's 1/4 of 2 hours!
Here's an advice I would like you all to consider.
Online games are MEANINGLESS. No offence, but it really is. Your life will be at ease if you don't touch these thing at all. Believe me. Not only it steals your time, even your freedom is stolen.

That's all I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment