Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another boring post from me! XD

As you see.. it had been 6 months since I posted something here.
Now, it's almost the end of year 2010, and this is just my 3rd post over the year! Ridiculous, eh?
yeah, I know... everything had changed in these few months, even myself.
So, it's happy holiday now! The time of the year that every students enjoy the most. But for me, it is still the same! It is still a day, right? Not even the world had flipped over. What are they exiting about~?
Well, we should not waste this meaningful holiday, my friends.. We are going to take PMR the very next year. It is just around the corner and some of you are still away in South Pole enjoying your honey moon!?
Now, after spending 2 years in SMKBBSP, I really have to say something that was really not my opinion some time ago. The so-called quality of a school is NOT static. It depends on its students' performance, and it changes from time to time.
It's a long story to tell, but I am really short of time, sorry!

Right now, I am figuring the best way to manage this 6-week long holiday...
Any opinions? I will appreciate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment